What are the responsibilities of Tri-Med Staffing?
- Process the payroll for each Personal Assistant. Payroll will be processed on a bi-weekly basis provided that Tri-Med Staffing has received the weekly signed time sheets.
- Coordinate all matters that relate to the employment forms for each Personal Assistant.
- Act as the employer of record.
- Maintain a confidential personnel file on all hires Personal Assistants.
- Advise and encourage the consumers to provide equal employment opportunities to all prospective employees regardless of their race, creed, color, national origin, sex, disability, marital status, orientation or sexual preference.
- Monitor the completion of the required nursing assessment forms and the consumer agreement outlining obligations and responsibilities.
- Engage in on-going monitoring activities, which include periodic contact with the consumer and review of the six (6) month nursing assessment.
- Provide appropriate notification pertaining to any intention to transfer or terminate the consumer from the program.
- Sign a contractual agreement with the consumer to fulfill these program responsibilities.